1) I had an item make it to the front page on Etsy! My 1950s yellow Swiss dot fabric was used by Amyswicks in a treasury chosen for FP. The number of favorites for items & the shop views went absolutely through the roof. Little victories, but so exciting to me!
2) On Tuesday afternoon I finally got around to sharing Pee Wee's Big Adventure with my 12 year old niece, Madison. I was 12 in 1985 when it was released & went to see it with my two best friends, Suki & Rue. We were properly obsessed with anything & everything Pee Wee related after that. I was so elated to see Mads enjoying it right along with me, I had forgotten just how amazing it was & was touched to get to share it with her. Her very first observation, "That looks like somewhere you'd live Aunt Poppy."
|by MonsterGallery & soon to be hanging in my living room|
3) Artist & ever awesome Natalie Perkins from Definatalie.com & Definatalie.tumblr.com has been sharing some amazing artwork lately, much of it related to her campaign against the invalidation of ugly.
4) Imagine perfume by Lollia. For Christmas I was gifted a bottle by my sister, she also got me the tall perfumed luminary. It's an intensely dreamy scent, very light ... slightly floral (Lotus blossom); creamy (rice coconut milk) & well rounded. It makes me feel very girly; my person & the studio both smell like heaven. The packaging is just as lovely as the fragrance.
5) This would be the haircut I am swooning over lately. I think I may go from my normal level 4 mocha back to my natural level 5 auburn, but finding a cut I like is the hardest part. I'll keep most of my length, but I love that these layers will let my hair be curly on days when I don't feel like straightening it & those bangs are damn near perfect.
|Beth Ditto of Gossip & super awesome fatty fame|